This video and the inspiration for this project is taken from the software Gimp.
Possible Applications for the widget:
- Quadcopter remote control
- Improving the wheel interface for car simulations
- PID Controllers
- Improving the touch sensitivity of MIDI keyboards
- IoT projects with analog values
- Blinking sequences (Twinkle, Heartbeat, Flash, …)
We would like to finance the development to make it opensource through the ForgeFunder crowdfunding model
As soon as enough pledges for 1000 EUR are collected, all backers will be notified and asked to pay up. The crowdfunding pledge phase will end on 24th December 2018, or 1 week after pledges worth 1000 EUR total have been collected, whichever comes first. Remaining time: Campaign is over
As soon as the 1000 EUR will have been received, the widget software will be released as OpenSource.
The payment methods offered are: Bank Transfer, PayPal, BTC.
Status & Statistics:
28.10.2018: The campaign has been started.
- Since this campaign is currently not validating credit cards, it could be that the people who pledge will not pay up, so that the campaign might fail, even though it seemed to succeed.